Friday, 25 May 2012

Crafty Catz Dt Card

Good Morning all it's time for a new challenge over at 
CRAFTY CATZ 
It's my turn to host the challenge and I would love to see you 
create a card 
FOR A MAN 
we are sponsored by the lovely Emma at 
CRAFTY EMMA'S STORE 
one lucky winner
£10 voucher to spend in store 



I have uesd a digi image from Di's digi downloads 
papers ...stash 
Sentiment....Personal impressions stamp 
I would also like to enter my card into 
Creative Inspirations ....anything goes 
Passion for pro markers ....Birthdays 

Hugs lindyloo 

8 comments:

Chris said...

Super cute card I love the image and colour palette. Chris xx

Curlybear said...

He is such a a cutie Linda I love the colour theme and I love his little tongue sticking out...
Have a lovely weekend
Hugs Bridget :0) x

Linda said...

This is fabulous Linda, loving the image and the papers are gorgeous.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Debby said...

oh i love him...such a cute image my love ....adore the colours...so cute love it xxxx
debby xxx

Cumbrianlass said...

A very cute card love the image.
Just become a follower
Janet

lis-m said...

Really sweet card, Lindy... fab colour choice too...
Thanks for joining us over at Passion for Promarkers this week with our "Birthdays" challenge , good luck!

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Linda
A gorgeous card love the image reminds me of my hubby he loves golfing,have a lovely weekend
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Julie said...

Gorgeously cute card!! Love the image and soft colours! Thanks for joining in our Anniversary Challenge at PFP, Juliexx